Thursday, September 22, 2005

Basically I write stuff on this page of what's happening, and you can read it. But I think you guys can actualy respond. I'll play with it and see how it works out. It might be cool, even if you don't understand at this point.

Remember though that I suck at spelling and that you have been redirected to a 'different' place then from my website. And like my website, I am to lazy to add 'back' buttons, or anything else. If I find an easy way or you want to do it then fine.

I will leave you with this true tale of the amazing life of the Hohenadel's (Paul clam), and a Martin thrown in.

Monday Sept 19th I was on a plane heading to Atlanta on Delta Airlines, the pilot came on the announcer thing like always before the plane pushed back. He said, and I quote, sorta....

Pilot: "Thank you for choosing Delta airlines. We know you have a choice of bankrupt airlines and appriciate you choosing our bankrupt airline."

I laughed as did others until I thought about how they don't have enough money to pay their own union for maintainance, hence they now use a sub-contractor, and are bankrupt still.

Sure enough there was an 'Issue' with the hydralics of the front wheel thing upon landing. While not a big issue 4 fire trucks were alerted and scrambled. They did not actually come out to the plane, but we had to drive (or is it fly on the ground slowly?) in front of the air/fire staion for an 'inspection'.

The other odd thing about this is that I had the SAME thing happen with the wheel hydralic thing happe n a few weeks back on American into KC. But this time we actually made an emercency landing, fire trucks came out and all kinds of stuff.

I wish I could say that the plane caught fire and that I saved 13 people 4 dogs and a cripple kid named Lou, but that's it. No blow up sliding out of the plane things, no flames, not even a free beer for the next flight.

If I can figure it out I will put a picture on here of a photo I took from the plane with alll the trucks outside the window. Actually I just figured it out, so you should see it now, and I'm to lazy to delete the last stuff.

Bankrupt, and flying don't really mix. We'll I'm off to Mexico next week on US Air!

4 comments:

Paul and Amy Hohenadel said...

Here's wher you can leave comments and read other comments, I think.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they didn't even give you a free beer!

Anonymous said...

I can't get it to accept a user name for me. I tried many versions and they were all rejected. Advice please!

Does this mean you'll actually answer email now?

Your sister

Anonymous said...

Well, now I know Paul does not tell his Mom everything! I don't like the near accident airplane stories!

I love what the children did for the Katrine Fund. If they do it again, tell them to call and sell me a virtual lemonade. Tell them too that I am very proud of them

I think this is a neat idea.