Saturday, September 08, 2007

Worlds of Fun Amusement Park

We went to Worlds of Fun, kinda like Hersey Park, but bigger. It was a Sericol function, hence the kids shirts.

All I got with the crappy camera was some video. This is because some thieving Mexicans stole my good camera. A new Canon 40D is on it's way come Sept 28th! It will only cost me one leg and a child of my choice.

I hate Mexico.

For whatever reason, the videos come up as one. You can see when it changes, but still tons of fun.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. This video confirms to me that roller coasters are horrible, awful, terrible, etc., etc things!!!! How can you all talk and laugh when you are on this thing????? Glad you are having fun. I am glad Amy had the good sense to sit this one out!

Love Nanny/Mom